10 Years Ago:
Dan and I were living in Logan, going to school. We spent every free moment either at work, or at Holly's playing with Megan.
5 Things on my To Do List today:
1) Get a sitter for tonight
2) Play the piano for Opera Idaho's Children's Choruses
3) Pick up music at St. Michael's
4) Go to rehearsal
5) Help Milly with her "schoolwork"
Snacks I enjoy:
any kind of ice cream sandwich
3 Bad Habits:-
1) picking my mascara off when I'm bored
2) talking about my kids- in front of them
3) waiting till the last minute to get ready to go places
5 Places I've Lived:-
1) Boise, ID
2) Salt Lake City, UT
3) Plano, TX
4) Logan, UT
5) Ogden, UT- I figure you all know about good ole' B.C.
Jobs I've Had:-
vacuum salesman, swimming teacher, receptionist, cherry picker, florist, wedding planner
5 Things you Don't know about me:-
1) All I have on my iPod are a few show tunes, a ton of opera music, and random books on cd that I download from the library
2) I obsess over keeping my eyebrows plucked. Eyebrow stubble grosses me out!
3) I have to keep myself from cracking jokes at inappropriate times.
4) My favorite thing to do is PLAN!
5) I hate it when people leave things on the wrong shelf at the store. Seriously! You picked it up, put it back if you don't want it. Sheesh!
People I Admire:-
Ardeth G. Kapp, my parents, anyone who can gracefully juggle little kids and a busy schedule, Sarah Worthington, Trisch Taylor
3 Favorite Movies: Music & Lyrics, Singin' In The Rain, The Wedding Singer
I tag the Worthingtons, Lyndsi, Mom.
10 Years Ago:
I'm a happy mommy who loves to pretend that I'm not aging! 39. Yowsa.
Stylin' Binders- the place I sell the coupon binder bags I make with my friend, Kelli Allmaras. Feel free to do some shopping!
MDT Workshop - the business I run with the talented Tiffany Calas